Delta 5 pro
DANIEL DEFENSE DELTA 5 PRO 24” 6.5 CREEDMOOR HEAVY PALMA
Daniel Defense’s DELTA 5 PRO 24″ 6.5 Creedmoor Heavy Palma is the result of innovation, world-class cold hammer forged barrels, and custom enhancements that take this firearm to the next level. With a.5 SUB-MOA Guarantee, the DELTA 5 PRO in 6.5 Creedmoor embodies the science of accuracy.
Newcomers to long-range shooting who are looking for camaraderie with friends will immediately succeed in achieving repeatable hits. Competitors with more experience will discover that the DELTA 5 PRO’s robust feature set, out of the box, is more than capable of performing as the shooter’s skill level increases. Compete with confidence knowing that the PRO’s base price is within the Precision Rifle Series Production Division limit.
GUARANTEED TO SHOOT AT OR BELOW 0.5 MOA. Because talk is cheap—including talk about how accurately a rifle shoots—Daniel Defense is backing up their words with action. Daniel Defense guarantees that all DELTA 5 PRO rifles will shoot 0.5 MOA or less at 100 yards when loaded with factory match-grade ammunition. Not “should”; not “could.” Without a doubt. How are they capable of making such a claim? Because they have conducted the necessary research and testing to substantiate their claims. This is not idle talk; this is not bravado. It is data-driven science. Data that demonstrates, “If we can do it, you can as well.” Guaranteed
- INTERCHANGEABLE BARREL – Forged to contour from a proprietary steel blend with a Cerakote finish. Replace barrels or change calibers with ease thanks to its modularity and proprietary barrel nut.
- AREA 419 HELLFIRE MUZZLE BRAKE: Offers the ultimate in recoil reduction and muzzle rise.
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug.
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60-degree throw and floating bolt head.
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 – 24″ removable bolt knob.
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety.
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA / 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts.
- CHASSIS BASE: Allows for the mechanical bedding of the action with a metal-on-metal design that protects against change in weather conditions.
- ATTACHMENT: M-LOK attachment at six positions along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock.
- QUICK DETACH: Ten M-LOK QD sling points.
- INTEGRAL ARCA LOCK (RRS Spec): Continuous along the entire lower portion of rail.
- SCALLOPED CUT: Allows for lower height over bore even with scopes with large objective lenses.
- AR-15 GRIP ATTACHMENT: Interchangeable to accommodate the user’s preference of aftermarket grips.
- ERGONOMIC THUMB REST: Left / Right adjustability to accommodate the user’s preference.
- ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments without the need for tools.
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw and drift.
- CAPACITY: Ten round PMAG 10 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included.
Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
Calibre: 6.5 Creedmoor
Safety Type: Two-Position
Trigger Type: Timney Elite Hunter – Adjustable Single Stage
Barrel Specifications: 24″ Heavy Palma, 5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI
Twist Rate: 1:8″
Sights: None – Picatinny scope Base
Stock Description: Chassis Base, AR Grip, Adjustable Stock
Weight: 11.4 lbs
Overall Length: 44 1/4″
Accessories Included: Daniel Defense