SPRINGFIELD ARMORY SAINT 5.56
Springfield Armory Saint 5.56 M-Lok pistol makes no concessions in terms of features, engineering, or operator experience. The SAINTTM is the pinnacle of AR-15 form refinement, combining innovations such as the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with a tenacious execution of core features.
The Saint AR 15 rifle’s flat top is optics-ready, with a flip-up rear aperture sight and a fixed A2-style front. The 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel has a twist rate of 1:8 to accommodate a variety of bullet types. The M16 bolt carrier group is operated by a mid-length gas system in conjunction with a large tungsten buffer, which results in an exceptionally smooth action. Because a good shot begins with the trigger, the SAINTTM AR-15 incorporates micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it provides the appropriate pull weight for defensive use, you will be unaware of it.
Springfield ArmorySAINTTM ®’s AR-15 is the next generation of America’s personal defense rifle. Built with an unwavering commitment to reliability, it will be ready when you are, because the SAINTTM is always reliable.
Features & Benefits:
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum upper receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
- Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum lower receiver with Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- 16″ Chrome Moly Vanadium and Melonite Barrel
- Mid-Length gas system
- Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Nickel Boron Coated Trigger
- M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite® Bolt Carrier Group
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ PMCR, M-Lok® Handguard
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod O Stock
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3 Grip
- Flip up rear sight, and front sight post
- Soft Rifle Case
- One 30rd magazine