Beretta 92 Series 3rd Gen|Beretta 92fs for sale
BERETTA 92A1 9MM THREADED BARREL
The “A1” Beretta 92 Series 3rd Gen class is a specialized tactical branch of the most tested and trusted military and personal defense weapon in history:92FS. Taking the ultra-reliable 92 and retaining the engineering characteristics that make it so accurate, safe, and dependable; then adding some features desired by today’s most demanding tactical shooters as well as those seeking the ultimate in home defense or personal protection. As a result, the 92A1 pistol is as reliable for its intended use as it is safe and user-friendly for even the most inexperienced shooter.
The most noticeable difference between the classic 92FS and the 92A1 is the addition of an integral accessory rail in front of the trigger guard on the 92A1. The rail allows for quick attachment of a variety of tactical accessories, such as lighting systems and laser aiming devices. Additionally, the 92A1 Beretta 92 Series 3rd Gen features a detachable front sight, allowing you to swap it out in a matter of minutes without requiring gunsmithing or modifying the pistol. The tool-free disassembly latch and captive recoil spring unit make maintenance simple.
Another aspect of the 92A1 that will impress you is the magazine that comes with it. This pistol includes three 17-round stainless steel magazines that are designed to provide exceptional firepower right out of the box while remaining extremely durable and corrosion resistant. Additionally, the magazines on the 92A1 feature a “dirt rail” that collects dust and grit while keeping cartridges clear of the magazine walls. As a result, feeding reliability is increased and magazine maintenance is simplified significantly. Additionally, the magazine well is aggressively beveled, allowing for rapid magazine changes without taking your gaze away from the target.
The base design of the 92A1 Beretta 92 Series 3rd Gen is the 92SF or M9, the pistol that has served the US military admirably throughout its campaigns in the world’s toughest environments.However, Beretta never rests on its laurels in this regard. This pistol features an innovative internal frame buffer that significantly reduces component stress during firing (yes, even with hot +P ammo), increasing its durability and smoothness of operation. The 92A1(92SF) combines the classic overall look and feel of the 92 (including the more traditional rounded trigger-guard) with the most advanced tactical features available today.
- Open top slide virtually eliminates jamming and stove piping. Allows the user to load and chamber one cartridge at a time should the magazine be lost or damaged.
- Simple field stripping for maintenance.
- Visible firing block.
- The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that in an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
- Berettas exclusive Bruniton™ non-reflective black coating is a superior corrosion and wear resistant finish.
- Lightweight, forged frame made from extremely strong aircraft-quality aluminum alloy.
- Reversible Magazine Release.
- The ambidextrous safety lever, which is easily accessible with the thumb of either a right or left handed shooter, is spring-loaded to be either on or off. The safety lever doubles as the decocking lever for the pistol. When pressed down, the firing pin’s rear end (striker) rotates out of alignment with the firing pin’s front end. Additional hammer drop catch (half-cock notch prevents the firing pin unit from being struck) in the improbable event of an accidental hammer drop..
- M14x1RH Threaded barrel with thread protector.
Replacement for 92 Series.
Fits: 92SB – 92F – 92FS – Vertec – Brigadier – Elite – M9 – M9A1 – M9A3 – 92A1 – 90-TWO
– Caliber: 9 mm
– 1/2×28 thread pitch
– Length: 5″ (127mm)
– External Finishing: Steel, matte
– Internal Finishing: Chromed