40 cal bullets
Engineered to match SIG V-Crown ballistics for a more seamless transition from practice to carry ammunition, SIG FMJ delivers round after round of affordable, premium-level performance. Featuring dependable primers and the same exceptional, clean-burning propellants used in breakthrough SIG V-Crown defense rounds, SIG FMJ durable copper-jacketed bullets remain intact on impact with equivalent point-of-impact, recoil and energy. Practice or competition, SIG FMJ measures up.
ATTENTION:40 cal bullets
• You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns of ammunition.
• All ammunition will be shipped via ground delivery.
• Adult signature required on delivery.
• Please ensure you are purchasing and using the correct type of ammunition for your firearm.
• Check the local laws of your area for any other laws or regulations before ordering.
40 cal.ammunition History of 40 Smith & Wesson Ammunition
The development of.40 Smith & Wesson ammunition was the result of a collaboration between Smith & Wesson and Winchester, and the cartridge was introduced in 1990. The round was designed to almost duplicate the performance of the 10mm round used by the Federal Bureau of Investigation at the time in a smaller container. It packs higher muzzle velocity into a package that’s almost as small as a 9mm cartridge.