Ammo Creedmoor 6.5 for sale
Since Hornady’s introduction of 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition in 2008, it has acquired a massive fanbase. According to the ammunition manufacturer, the idea for 6.5 Creedmoor ammunition arose after a casual talk at an elite shooting tournament. Those who took part in the conversation expressed a desire to build a match-grade cartridge from the ground up. It’d be a first of its sort. Hornady released the 6.5 Creedmoor round months later. Since then, the cartridge has grown in popularity among long-distance target shooters and hunters all over the world.
While performance varies according to cartridge characteristics, 6.5 Creedmoor bullets do not disappoint. With a 95-grain bullet, the 6.5 Creedmoor has a muzzle velocity of 3,300 feet-per-second and a muzzle energy of 2,297 foot-pounds.
At 140 grains, the 6.5mm bullet has a muzzle velocity of 2,710 fps and a muzzle energy of 2,283 ft-lbs. When hunting with 6.5 Creedmoor, the cartridge is suitable for a wide range of species, including prairie dogs, coyotes, deer, and even elk.
– Exclusive jacket design delivers devastating on-game performance for medium to big game at extended ranges
– Concentric blackened jacket ensures reliable explosive expansion
– Translucent yellow tip increases ballistic coefficient, improves terminal performance, and aids in consistent reliable chambering
– Enhanced boat tail design provides superior flight characteristics over a wide range of velocities
– Nickel plated cases to aid in extraction while providing significant anti-corrosion qualities
– Custom formulated and precision loaded powders deliver consistent velocities regardless of atmospheric conditions
– Industry-leading primers are matched to proprietary powder blends to ensure dependable ignition